MarTech, or Marketing Technology, continues to grow at an unprecedented rate every year. There are more than 8,000 MarTech companies out there making products for modern digital marketing. To illustrate that better, have a look at this chart:
MarTech & Marketing Automation Consulting
So how to select the right ones from this huge pool of options? We do not claim to know or have used thousands of MarTech tools, that would be impossible. But we do know which ones are the best-in-class and for what purpose. Just as important, we also know their weaknesses. As every company works differently, a one-size-fits-all marketing stack strategy does not exist.
We need to analyze for each company what their requirements are, how their existing processes and system works, what functionality is needed. Based on that we can then create the best marketing stack (the selection of MarTech applications to work together in a stack) that will make your life easier and not cause any implementation trouble later on.
After you start using an application and accumulate data, it will become more and more hard over time to change to another system. So it is very important to get it right in the beginning and pick the right platforms and applications that will make your business thrive and fulfill all the requirements you have.
We are a digital agency but can also help you creating your marketing stack.
What we will do:
- We start by auditing and analyzing your current stack.
- We identify your pain points and possible weaknesses in current setup.
- We also asses your marketing teams capacities and capabilities. This part is important as one of the most common failures of new MarTech systems happens at implementation.
- Customer journey mapping & tech alignment
- We then develop a MarTech strategy and stack that will match your business requirements.
- Martech platform selection to implementation
After implementation, your marketing stack has to be opetrated and maintained in order to reap full benefits.
Services in this stage include:
- Marketing automation setup and optimisation
- Lead generation and management
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns at scale.
- Sales funnel setup and optimisation
- Content marketing management
- Conversational marketing
- Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads
- Sales enablement
- Analytics & insights