You will lead our digital marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you can creatively handle diferent online marketing tools, like websites, blogs, Facebook and Google advertising & Google analytics, this position is for you. You will work with a team to coordinate our client’s marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
– Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals of our clients
– Coordinate the creation of digital content with the design and content team
– Manage end-to-end digital projects
– Create strategy and media plans for digital marketing campaigns
– Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
– Monitor ROI and KPIs
– Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
– Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or other digital marketing function position
– Experience working in an agency is an advantage
– Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere Pro or other media editing software is an advantage
– Experience with visual communication principles
– Know your way around with web design basics and content management systems (especially WordPress)
– Excellent analytical and project management skills
– Be able to speak Thai and English
The Social Media Manager is a multi discipline work that requires a wide array of skills to succeed. The social media manager will manage our client’s social media marketing and advertising.
You will find the role challenging but rewarding, as social media and the wider digital marketing industry is a continuously changing and fast-paced sector.
You will have the opportunity to actively work with many different Marketing tools tools and be involved in all stages of the social marketing process from start to finish.
– Planning and goal setting
– Manage tasks together with design and creative team
– Development of brand awareness and online reputation
– Content management
– SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
– Generation of leads and sales
– Manage the creation and publishing of high-quality content
– Proven work experience as a Social media manager OR
– Hands on experience in content management
– Copywriting skills
– Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
– Knowledge of online marketing channels
– Know basics about web design and HTML/CSS
– Can communicate in Thai as well as English
– Solid Analytical skills
University students are welcome to apply to our internship in digital marketing program throughout the year.
We have 2-3 intakes each year.
We have open places for Thai students as well as foreigners.
The time period can be 3 or 6 months.
What we can offer is a very flexible and supporting work environment in a young and fast growing team.
You will be able to directly work with our team on day to day activities and bigger Marketing projects.
You might not have real work experience yet but we will involve you in real projects.
We welcome university students to apply for our internship in video production program throughout the year.
We have 2-3 intakes each year.
As a production intern you’ll work with the team from our partner company Bangkok Production Company (www.bangkokproductions.com)
You will be editing for our client’s and websites and work as a production assistant on video shoots.
We have a flexible and supporting work environment in a young and fast growing team.
You will be able to apply your theoretical knowledge on real projects and gain real experience.
We are a group of passionate, creative, and always curious people. We value a flat organizational structure and an environment that fosters learning at all stages, allowing everybody to pursue new opportunities for improvement and growth.
We are constantly looking for new talent to join our fast growing team. We are located in Bangkok’s Creative District right next to the Chao Phaya river on the 36th floor of State Tower.
We always review all resumes that we receive. If we currently don’t have any open positions, we will keep your resume on file with us.